Welfare offer prediction game online_login bonus bet365 bonus code australia_free bet no deposit casino
We are committed to strengthening local organisations to effectively tackle HIV. Our five Hubs are hosted within Alliance organisations and draw on our 20 year experience of supporting community action.
The Hubs provide services to non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, governments, UN agencies and private sector organisations that are working to end AIDS.
Hubs provide technical support in the following areas:
Specialist programmatic areas:
This includes HIV prevention; treatment and care; children; gender; TB/HIV; harm reduction; human rights; stigma and discrimination; and HIV and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Strategic and operational planning; monitoring and evaluation; programme design and management; financial management; resource mobilisation; networking and advocacy; and knowledge management, documentation and communications.
Specialist Global Fund technical support:
Concept note development, especially for Community Systems Strengthening components; programme and sub-recipient management; strengthening civil society engagement with CCMs and country dialogue; risk management and general Global Fund-related grant implementation.
We have five Regional Technical Support Hubs who are fully equipped to provide technical support to non-governmental organisations, community-based organisations, governments, UN agencies and private sector organisations that are working to end AIDS.
The Hubs are hosted by the following Alliance partners. To request technical support use the links below to contact the Hub in your region.
- Alliance for Public Health (serving Eastern Europe and Central Asia) has both an English website and Russian website. Click here to contact.
- Kenya AIDS NGO Consortium (serving East and Southern Africa): Click here to contact.
- ANCS, Senegal (serving West, North and Central Africa): Click here to contact.
- India HIV/AIDS Alliance (serving South Asia): Click here to contact.
- Via Libre, Peru (serving Latin America and the Caribbean): Click here to contact.